Mexico Chiapas FTO SA
Flavor Notes: mellow and citric with cocoa and roasted peanut flavor.
This coffee is certified Fair Trade and Organic.
- Origin: Central America, Mexico
- Region: Chiapas
- Farm: Various smallholder members of Sierra Azul Cooperative
- Variety: Bourbon, Mundo Novo, Typica
- Altitude: 1200-1900 masl
- Process: Washed
- Harvest/Shipping: Harvest November thru March
- Certifications: Fair Trade, Organic
Sierra Azul is a certified-organic and Fair Trade organization located in the buffer zone of the El Triunfo Biosphere in Chiapas, Mexico.
The smallholder members are dedicated to environmental protection as well as producing high-quality coffees organically.