CP Select Brazil
A classic Brazil profile that is balanced and sweet.
Flavor Notes: mellow and citric with a heavy mouthfeel and peanut flavor
You will notice fresh acidity, flavor nuances of clean berries and fruits with a thick creamy body.
This coffee shines in blends and espresso preparation as it exhibits a flavor balance between punchy fruit and chewy nut. It produces great crema and has a long lingering sweetness.
We recommend giving this one a good 3 days to rest after roasting.
- Origin: South America
- Region: Brazil
- Farm: Variety - CP Select chosen for quality and consistency
- Variety: Varies - Bourbon, Typica, Catuai, Yellow Bourbon, Maracaturra, Maragogype, Catimor and more.
- Altitude: Varies - 900-1200 masl give or take
- Process: Varies - Natural, Fully Washed
- Growing Season: May through September
- Harvest/Shipping: Harvest begins in May, with first shipments arriving around July.
- Certifications: N/A
Hey!! Did you know George Washington bought raw coffee?
Check out the image of his note below. It says, "Mount Vernon Sept. 29th 1770 Sir, In return for the Herrings, (which will be shipped as a joint stock by Mr Campbell & myself) you will please to bring me the following Articles,
1 Hogshead of good rum.
1 Barrel of good Spirits.
200 lb. of Coffee.
100 lb. of best single refined Sugar.
100 lb. of—double Do &
100 or 200 Oranges if to be had good.
The balance of my half of the sales of the herrings you will please to bring me in Cash, & of such kinds as will pass here without loss. I wish you a pleasant & prosperous voyage, & safe return to your Owners and Friends.
I am Sir Your very humble Servant."
Cool, Right? Get some for yourself now.